I’m very glad to see you here. I don’t know what the time there is, here it is 6pm and I hope you’re fine.
For the FIRST time I’m writing a SECOND part of own blog post which is my THIRTY-first post and will probably get published on twenth-FOURTH of October that too on Wednesday – the FIFTH day of the week at SIX o’clock in the evening to be accurate it’ll be SEVEN minutes past 6pm. So I started this essay with the EIGHTH and NINTH (“H” and “I”) letters of alphabet which is going to be the TENTH post in “Scribbles” category :lol:.
Even though “to be continued…” was not added at the end of “Blogged or Blocked“, I still want to write a second version of it as I got something more to write, something more to share and of-course something new to blog. This was not pre-planned. Just want to add a little more to what i said earlier. Rubbing 2 stones can create spark, like that even a single casual dialogue of a friend can light fire to thoughts.
I know I’m not good at blogging but still I try to better my blogging by more blogging.
Try and fail, but don’t fail to try.
~ Stephen Kaggwa
The thirst for blogging grows with blogging. The following are a few notes on blogging which I got from my own experience:
What to write?
There exists millions of WordPress blogs. It is not always possible to come up with a new idea for blogging and also it’s not about the idea but about the way we present our thoughts. A little kid can ask us many questions that we don’t know and give us many thoughts to blog.
Who all can write?
A good observer, writer, one who can dream, people great experiences or who’s seen the world, a good reader, in fact anyone can write :). Most probably a part of ourselves will always get reflected in our writings when we try to express our thoughts.
How to write?
- Write in your own natural way (don’t try to imitate others).
- Add flavours (images, bullets, sayings, proverbs etc.), but make sure that the flavours don’t kill the topic or overshadow it.
- Make your post short and sweet. A long essay with huge paragraphs often won’t attract readers.
- Also there is no meaning in writing an essay without points.
- Say something new or say something in newer way.
- Freshness won’t attract readers unless it’s real.
- Go through the Search Engine Optimization(SEO) techniques and make your posts SEO friendly.
- Proof reading is a must (But I hate to proofread my posts ;)).
I used to write in mobile. It takes a little more time than using a keyboard or pen but at the same time it will let my brain to think more.
When to write?
When we have something to share with others :).
Where to write?
Paper, notepad, mobile or in our own hand – anywhere. Don’t let our thoughts leave us.
Related posts: Blogged or Blocked !!