Are you a good programmer?
Do you write comments in your source code?
If you don’t, then please write comments from today onwards…
Importance of comments in source code
- It’ll be easy for debuggers.
- Beginners can understand your logic.
- May help you for future modifications.
- Comments can tell a non-programmer the purpose of your code.
Which all portions need to be commented?
- The purpose of file or class declared.
- All the functions need to be commented.
- Flags and constants should be defined using comments.
- If you are using a code that you got by Googling, then paste the reference url as comment.
- Anything that you think complex or need to be explained.
Now it’s Fun time :lol:.
For the Best comments in source code, CLICK HERE.