Are you a photographer ❓
If yes, then please go through the below list and let me know your comments and suggestions:
- Your photo should tell your skill, not your camera’s.
- See the beauty around you before going in search of beauty.
- Always try a new different angle – don’t shoot on common man’s angle.
- Practice yourself and get inspired by others’ photos.
- Make sure that your photos don’t hurt others.
- Know your talent – instead of working on weak areas and master your own style.
- Share your photos and get feedback (don’t forget to copyright).
- A photographer’s success lies highly on his creativity.
- Don’t make your photos bring photoshop to one’s mind, just frame things as they are…
All the very BEST 😆 .