From my blog’s name itself you can understand that I’m a programmer (TYPO3 – is php CMS). The following some common mannerisms in my blogging style and a few that I guess other programmers might have in their blogging (not about the posts containing code, but about writings):
- At the top he’ll tell us what all information he’s going to share just like declaring classes, functions and variables.
- There will be lots of if-else ladders. If we’re gonna do this then this will happen, otherwise this!
- Bullet lists or ordered lists like switch condition cases.
- Links referencing previous blog links or what he has said earlier – function calls.
- Chances of including others’ ideas is more – plagiarized or not plagiarized, as a programmer always have a tendency to google!
- Some SEO tricks :).
- Ofcourse, lots of mistakes will be there, since it’s yet to be tested!
So are you a programmer? What all are your blogging mannerisms??